- Plant Source: Canada
- Farmer/Producer: Cedarome Canada, Inc
- Plant Part Harvested : Leaf
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Intended for use in: Perfumery, Aromatherapy
- Western Red Cedar Leaf Essential Oil
- Thuja plicata
- Botanical Family: Cupressaceae
- CAS: 8007-20-3
- INCI Name: Thuja Plicata Leaf Oil
This Western Red Cedar Leaf Essential Oil, (Thuja plicata) from Cedarome in Canada is a Wildcrafted 100% Pure & Natural Essential Oil extracted via steam distilled. It's aroma is has a clean and camphorous with nuances of fresh green.
Safety: For topical use only. This product has high levels of Thujone; use sparingly and dilute in carrier before applying to skin.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or for use in Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS), aka:electronic cigarettes, or e-cigs.